FUCK SPAGHETTI WESTERNS, I LIKE ENCHILADAS
Pretend this poor attempt at capturing the allure of an iconic genre of film is a statement of how cultured you are.
When people ask pretend that you know the majesty of soundtracks by Ennio Morricone. He's the dude that did the whistling theme song for "The Andy Griffith Show".
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping